- Once a car is parked in one place, the inspector automatically knows that this parking space has been occupied.
- There is a time limit for payment, depending on the configuration.
- The controller knows exactly the occupation status of each parking space he controls.
- That is, he knows that, for example, in position 126 the customer has or has not paid.
- He knows if his prepaid time has expired, if it has been renewed or if the person who has parked there is allowed to park for free or will pay upon departure.
- This way there is no more quarrel with the driver who has parked illegally, because the time when the driver parked is known.