A theoretical scenario of a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in a municipality that wants to facilitate its citizens, regulate traffic and have an immediate revenue.
- The fullness of the seats will be about 70%
- 20% of drivers at least in the beginning will not pay
- 5 -10 days a month due to holidays or Sundays may not be charged
- 8 to 10 hours a day will not be charged
- Average cost per hour for regular and new customers $5 per hour
The investment is depreciated immediately and contributes to the income of the municipality and the investor.